Flat foot is a condition where the longitudinal arch or instep of the foot collapses and comes in contact with the ground.
- Fusion of foot bones
- Wear & tear of tendon.
- Fallen arches
SYMPTOMS OF A FLAT FOOT:
Some common symptoms of a flat foot are:
- Lower leg pain
- Pain on the inside of your ankle
- Swelling along the inside of your ankle
- Foot pain
- A flat look to one or both of your feet
- Uneven shoe wear and collapse of your shoe toward the inside of your flat foot
GOALS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY :
- Improves pain through advanced modalities.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Strengthening of extensors of elbow.
- Alignment correction through manual therapy
- Taping technique
- Laser therapy for instant pain relief