A migraine is a common type of headache that may occur with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light. In many people, a throbbing pain is felt only on one side of the head.
Stress and anxiety
Certain odors or perfumes
Loud noises or bright lights
Changes in hormone levels during a woman’s menstrual cycle or with the use of birth control pills
Exercise or other physical stress
Certain foods may also trigger migraine.
- Headaches usually feels throbbing, pounding, or pulsating
- Increased urination
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness
- Problems concentrating, trouble finding words
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Feeling mentally dull, like your thinking is not clear or sharp
- Increased need for sleep
- Neck pain
KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy treats your Migraine through a combination of treatments. Contact KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy immediately if you are suffering from pain.