Post Operative Rehabilitation
After surgery patients needs attentive, affective physical therapy to relieve pain and reduce recovery time. The purpose of post operative rehabilitation is to provide rapid recovery utilizing the best possible treatment programs.
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Post operative Meniscal tear
- Post operative Anterior cruciate ligament tear
- Post operative Posterior cruciate ligament tear
- Post operative Medial collateral ligament tear
- Post operative spinal injury
- Post operative rotator cuff tear
- Post operative elbow injury.
- Loss of range of motion
- Joint stiffness
- Muscle weakness
GOALS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY :
- Reduce pain through advance modalities.
- Reduce stiffness
- Reduce tightness
- Gait training, including stairs & curbs.
- Increase strength through resisted band exercises
- Laser therapy for instant pain relief.
- Rehabilitate to ADL (Patient can return to his normal work)
- Sport person can continue his sports after rehabilitation.
BENEFITS TO CHOOSE KRV: –
- To get best quality of treatment.
- To get relief before time.
- Treatments by highly qualified and trained physiotherapist.
- Treatments through advance modalities.
- We focus on restoring strength, movement and function as much as possible.
- Our ultimate goal is to enable our patients to manage their own physical well-being and live healthy, independent lives.
- All of our services are provided on a safe, professional, and friendly environment by qualified therapists with advanced training.