- Overuse, strain, or injury to the tendon that attaches to the bone on the outside of the elbow (lateral epicondyle)
- Any repetitive movements that involves bending the wrist in a turning or backwards motion (e.g., tennis, painting, hammering, using a screwdriver)
- Pain on the outer part of elbow (lateral epicondyle).
- Tenderness over the lateral epicondyle – a prominent part of the bone on the outside of the elbow.
- Gripping and movements of the wrist hurt, especially wrist extension and lifting movements.
- Activities that use the muscles that extend the wrist (e.g. pouring a pitcher or gallon of milk, lifting with the palm down) are characteristically painful.
- Morning stiffness
GOALS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY :
- Improves pain through advanced modalities.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Strengthening of extensors of elbow.
- Alignment correction through manual therapy
- Taping technique
- Laser therapy for instant pain relief
KRV healthcare physiotherapy located in Gurgaon. KRV healthcare physiotherapy specializes for Tennis Elbow treatment in Gurgaon.
You can visit us at krv.co.in . You can also book online video consultation.